- LED Products
- Electrical Appliances
- Pumps-Fan-Cooker-Water Heater
- Electrical Conduit & Accessories
Hưng Phúc Happy Residence
- Author: Nguyễn Ngọc Nguyên lúc
Located on Nguyen Luong Bang Boulevard, Hung Phuc Premier is the ninth condo project. Hung Phuc is building in its Southside District, site of Chateau Villas, considered a symbol of Hung Phuc City Centre’s living environment and community.
The new project will be developed on an area of 5,000sq.m with a construction density of 43 per cent. The other 57 per cent is meant for infrastructure, amenities, parks, and transportation.
Nanoco is proud to be one of the suppliers: Electric cabinet, PVC straight pipe and accessories for Hung Phuc - Happy Residence.